Losing file, photos, documents, and other important data on the computer is many users problem. This article describes the basic principles of data recovery.
There are several ways to overcome data loss. Either we remove files from the Recycle Bin or we delete the file completely by using Shift+Delete command.
How to recover deleted files?
Action 1: File History
This is an in-built feature in Windows 10 systems. This takes free backup and restores your lost or deleted files.
- Open the folder which has Deleted Files
- Click on the History
- Tap on Previous
- Select the file you want to restore
- Click the Restore button.
Action 2: Previous Version Restore
Another manual way to recover the deleted folder, it is simple to use.
- Select the Folder which includes deleted files
- Right clink on it and click on the Restore Previous Version option
- It navigates you to the Previous Versions Permanently Deleted Files or Folders with time and date.
- Select the file you wanted to restore
- Finally Click on the restore button.
Action 3: Restore from RecycleBin
After you delete the files using Del key, they are moved to the recycle bin. They will be automatically deleted after 30 days in the recycle bin. Follow the below steps to
- Open the R
- Select the file which you want to restore
- Select on the restore option by right-clicking on it.
Action 4: Recovering from Empty Recycle Bin
The files or not deleted even after emptying he recycle bin. It takes some time to get back your data successfully. Recovery tools function in a similar way involving scanning the files on your computer for the deleted files.
Action 5: Recovering after Formating
The whole hard drive partition gets affected when formatting is done. There is a chance to retrieve the deleted files on the PC and they are:
It is user-friendly software. The built-in recovery wizard is easy to operate and it is integrated with the windows file system. This one enables you to recover the files removed. Restoring the files removed from the recycle bin (Shift+Delete key).
2. Disk Drill
There are many ways to recover the deleted files on PC, but if you have lost any important files and want them back then the above mentioned softwares can be used to recover your lost files and datas. If you have any issues regarding this you can feel free to share it in the comment section bellow.