Pokemon go has been considered as a kids game, and often people laughed at an adult who watches the pokemon tv show but now the point of view has changed. With Android and iOS has become one of the major platforms that offer utility which no other platforms can provide. Pokemon GO dev team has released the game in many countries.
This is where we come in, and we will show you How You to Download The pokemon go On PC but also tricks which you can use to start things off. The numbers are huge who had started to play this game way before it even released in your region, so it is common to find someone with 3000 combat power.
Alolan forms of Pokemon Sun and Moon are coming to Pokemon GO. Specific Pokemon from Sun and Moon are added to Pokemon Go, that hasn’t been revealed yet. But you can see the full list of Alolan form Pokemon at pokeqr.com.
How To Install Pokemon GO on PC
Requirement to play Pokemon GO:
- You need at least 2GB of RAM on your PC or Laptop to play pokemon go pc.
- You need 2010 following year graphic card installed and DirectX 9.c+.
- Your PC must have shader model 3.0 or above to play these pokemon go computer game.
- Make sure that your PC has enough space on your “C” drive (1GB free space for this game alone.)
- And an Internet connection to play pokemon go desktop game easily.
The process requires installing an Emulator, which will assist you in turning your regular PC into a running Android, which is a good idea. Here is the process to Install and Download the Pokemon GO.
Steps to Install:
- Open your browser.
- Go to the Bluestacks website. (Google it).
- Download the standalone installer, and the size will be around 300MB.
- Once the download is finished, install the Emulator on your PC.
- If you get any Errors, you can Google it for solutions.
- Once the Installation is finished, you can proceed with launching the Emulator.
- It’s time to open the Play Store, all you need to do is to search for the game and install it as you do on your Android Smartphone.
It is normal for you to get errors during the Installation of the Bluestacks. You can resolve the issue by Updating the drivers for your PC. Make sure to have at least 512MB video memory inbuilt and ensure that your PC has at least 2GB RAM or else the installation will keep on failing. If your graphic card is 2010 or below, then you may not be able to run any game or the program.
You can try other Emulators like DroidX, Genymotion, AndyOS and DuOS-M. these are few alternatives which you can try to download the Pokemon Go for windows pc.
With the help of Emulators to Emulate the pokemon go game to run on your Laptop and PC. I hope you got the answer for how to play pokemon go on pc from this article but still we are made for you so If you have any questions, suggestions to make then make sure to comment below and also add your opinion on the functionalities of pokemon go for windows pc.