The Android OS is mostly installed on the billions of devices around the world. The users faces the errors reducing their devices performance and the limitations of functionality of various apps. If the “Android process acore” message appears on the screen, simply follow the following instructions, if you want to fix your smartphone operation.
Reasons for occurring:
- Deletion of important files or folders by accidentlly or intentionally.
- Failure of system programs.
- Installing different software of the same type and with similar functions.
- Virus infection.
The users face this difficulties while working with the hangouts, calendar, contacts. The Android process acore error is also typical of WiFi module, Navigator and other apps.
How to fix it?
- Uninstall unwanted programs
- A data reset of non-working program
- Remove the malware on your device
- Perform a factory reset to default settings
- Update your OS
Fixing problems with “Calendar, Hangouts and Wifi”
You can fix the failures of your device calendar storage and hangouts in the following way:
- Settings > Apps
- Check the status of the program
- Click on the Stop running the app option
- restart the device.
Update your Android OS
If the error message you receive might due to your Android OS gets older. You have to update your device OS to solve this problem. To know whether your devices android OS have been updated or not,
- Settings > About
- Tap on the “Software Update” and click on the check for the updates option.
- If you have any new versions available, then you can update it
- Finally, reboot your phone.
Clear system cache
There is a possibility a user can receive such error due to system partition cache. By clearing cache, the issues can be solved. Follow the below steps to clear the cache:
ofyour mobile phone
- Press and hold the Volume up + Power button + Home button
all togetherand it will navigate you to the System recovery mode screen.
- You can use the volume up or down key to navigate and select
- Click the power button on Wipe cache partition, to confirm the process.
Factory reset :
If you sill face this problem even after following the above methods, we suggest you to do a factory reset on your device. Take a backup of your important data, before doing the factory reset on your device. Follow these steps to perform factory reset after a backup.
- Click on the Settings and click on the “Backup and Reset” option
- Tap on the Factory data reset, you will receive a notification saying that “all data will be erased from device memory”
- Tap on the “Reset Phone” option
- Follow the instructions and wait
untillthe device gets reset fully.
The android.process.acore has stopped message is a common issue nowadays. Many of the android users face this problem, it occurs every 5 seconds. We hope that the solutions we have guided in this article.