In this article, I’m going to show you how to download & install the chocapic13 Minecraft shader. With the help of the Chocapic 13 Shaders, you can take the beauty of Minecraft to the next level. It gives you the lighting, better graphics, and taking the graphics of Minecraft entirely to the new level. Let’s go ahead and get on into it.
Chocapic 13 Shaders:
Chocapic 13 shaders act as the most base shader for many of the shader MOds. Developers need to change user interface with their creativity. Over the past year, it faced a lot of updates and it works great with Minecraft 1.13.2, 1.12.2, 1.11.2, and 1.110.2. This mod is mostly suitable for horror lovers, with a dark atmosphere. You can also change the settings to keep the world constantly very dark.
Download & Install Optifine:
- Download the OptiFine, from its site.
- Double click at the .jar file.
- Click “Install”, if the Minecraft directory is correct.
- Once Optifine has been installed, open the Minecraft launcher again and click the green arrow to the right of the “Play” button.
- Select the Optifine profile launch.
- Using that profile Launch the game.
How to install Chocapic13 Shaders?
- Download and install the chocapic13 Minecraft shader Mod on your Minecraft client.
- Then go the location, where and search for the Shader pack folder. If not found, create one in the same location.
- For windows navigate to %appdata%/minecraft.
- For iOs, navigate to Library/Application Support/Minecraft.
- For Linux Os, navigate to /.minecraft.
- Copy the extracted files from the Chocapic 13 zip file.
- NOw select the shader from the options > shaders.
- Finally, all set to go..!! Enjoy your Chocapic 13 Shaders to the full extent.
Finally, now you know how to download & Install Shaders in Minecraft. The hardest part of the entire process is getting to the Shaders Folder. Feel free to comment down below, if you have any issues while downloading and install the shaders pack.