Losing file, photos, documents, and other important data on the computer is many users problem. This article describes the basic principles of data recovery.
There are several ways to overcome data loss. Either we remove files from the Recycle Bin or we delete the file completely by using Shift+Delete command.
How to recover deleted files?
Action 1: File History
This is an in-built feature in Windows 10 systems. This takes free backup and restores your lost or deleted files.
- Open the folder which has Deleted Files
- Click on the History
- Tap on Previous
- Select the file you want to restore
- Click the Restore button.
Action 2: Previous Version Restore
Another manual way to recover the deleted folder, it is simple to use.
- Select the Folder which includes deleted files
- Right clink on it and click on the Restore Previous Version option
- It navigates you to the Previous Versions Permanently Deleted Files or Folders with time and date.
- Select the file you wanted to restore
- Finally Click on the restore button.
Action 3: Restore from RecycleBin
After you delete the files using Del key, they are moved to the recycle bin. They will be automatically deleted after 30 days in the recycle bin. Follow the below steps to retrive the deleted items:
- Open the Recyle Bin
- Select the file which you want to restore
- Select on the restore option by right-clicking on it.
Action 4: Recovering from Empty Recycle Bin
The files or not deleted even after emptying he recycle bin. It takes some time to get back your data successfully. Recovery tools function in a similar way involving scanning the files on your computer for the deleted files.
Action 5: Recovering after Formating
The whole hard drive partition gets affected when formatting is done. There is a chance to retrieve the deleted files on the PC and they are:
1.EaseUS Data recovery Wizard(free)
It is user-friendly software. The built-in recovery wizard is easy to operate and it is integrated with the windows file system. This one enables you to recover the files removed. Restoring the files removed from the recycle bin (Shift+Delete key).
2. Disk Drill
Disk drill is a new recovery software product in the market for the desktop. It is used to recover most file store on a personal computer like images, music, videos, documents, and archives. You can select the type of data to recover. the types will be in the search results that can be selected. You can pause and continue the scan stage at any time, Enabling this option for the time, the disk drill does its job.
There are many ways to recover the deleted files on PC, but if you have lost any important files and want them back then the above mentioned softwares can be used to recover your lost files and datas. If you have any issues regarding this you can feel free to share it in the comment section bellow.
The Android OS is mostly installed on the billions of devices around the world. The users faces the errors reducing their devices performance and the limitations of functionality of various apps. If the “Android process acore” message appears on the screen, simply follow the following instructions, if you want to fix your smartphone operation.
Reasons for occurring:
- Deletion of important files or folders by accidentlly or intentionally.
- Failure of system programs.
- Installing different software of the same type and with similar functions.
- Virus infection.
The users face this difficulties while working with the hangouts, calendar, contacts. The Android process acore error is also typical of WiFi module, Navigator and other apps.
How to fix it?
- Uninstall unwanted programs
- A data reset of non-working program
- Remove the malware on your device
- Perform a factory reset to default settings
- Update your OS
Fixing problems with “Calendar, Hangouts and Wifi”
You can fix the failures of your device calendar storage and hangouts in the following way:
- Settings > Apps
- Check the status of the program
- Click on the Stop running the app option
- restart the device.
Update your Android OS
If the error message you receive might due to your Android OS gets older. You have to update your device OS to solve this problem. To know whether your devices android OS have been updated or not,
- Settings > About
- Tap on the “Software Update” and click on the check for the updates option.
- If you have any new versions available, then you can update it
- Finally, reboot your phone.
Clear system cache
There is a possibility a user can receive such error due to system partition cache. By clearing cache, the issues can be solved. Follow the below steps to clear the cache:
- Turn of your mobile phone
- Press and hold the Volume up + Power button + Home button all together and it will navigate you to the System recovery mode screen.
- You can use the volume up or down key to navigate and select
- Click the power button on Wipe cache partition, to confirm the process.
Factory reset :
If you sill face this problem even after following the above methods, we suggest you to do a factory reset on your device. Take a backup of your important data, before doing the factory reset on your device. Follow these steps to perform factory reset after a backup.
- Click on the Settings and click on the “Backup and Reset” option
- Tap on the Factory data reset, you will receive a notification saying that “all data will be erased from device memory”
- Tap on the “Reset Phone” option
- Follow the instructions and wait untill the device gets reset fully.
The android.process.acore has stopped message is a common issue nowadays. Many of the android users face this problem, it occurs every 5 seconds. We hope that the solutions we have guided in this article.
If you are unable to write on your Micro SD card, there are two possible causes, one is if you are using a Micro SD to SD card adapter because it has a built-in lock feature that prevents accidental erase. It prevents you from writing to the card. Here we are going to list all the possible methods of removing write protection and formatting your memory device for it to work in a regular operating mode.
Accessing SD card by Registry modification
This is a way of disabling write protection, if Registry is mishandled, your operating system will be disrupted. We recommend you to take a backup copy of your windows registry before you follow the below steps:
- Open the Registry editor as an administrator.
- Navigate to the catalog
- Right-Click on the Storage Device Policies and select the new value of the parameter DWORD for 32 bit OS and QWORD for a 64 bit OS respectively.
- Rename the DWORD/QWORD to Write Protect and double-click on the line to change the value to 0.
- Now you can remove the memory card safely and reboot your computer.
Disabling write protection using GPEdit
It gives you permission to access an SD card restricted by the Windows local group policy. Follow the given steps to remove the “read-only” option in your SD card:
- Start > Run > gpedit.msc
- Tap on the Computer Configuration > Administrative Template > System > Removable Storage Access.
- Disable the parameter “Removable disks: Denay All Access”
Lock Switch check
You have to check the lock switch in your Micro SD card and the adapter. If the lock witch is loose and easily moves then it the switch is sliding to the locked position. The lock switch is on the left side of the adapter card.
Formating via mordern digital camera
How to fix a SD card via Canon and Nikon Camera models:
- Insert your SD card into the device.
- In the camera menu, select the formatting command.
- Write the files onto the formatted card.
Formatting the card
- “Computer” from the start menu and select the “Manage”.
- Click on the “Disk Management” from the Storage list on the left pane of Computer Mange properties.
- Select your Micro SD card and right-click on the “Format”.
There are many ways to remove the write protection in the Micro SD card. The above mentioned methods are bit easier to solve this problem. If you have any issues regarding this you can feel free to share it in the comment section below.